Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting ready for construction

Yesterday I was in an apron all day long. I made wonderful Banana Nut Muffins (using Spelenda) and Ginger Tender Cookies (using regular sugar), and finished the laundry and the ironing.

I had prepared a wonderful Farmer Breakfast casserole for dinner, shreading potatoes myself rather than using packaged hash browns, a beautiful egg mixture, shreadded cheese, and beautiful mushroom topping. I then put in the fridge to put in the oven later, and never heard the pan fall and spill the contents all over the fridge all the way from the top shelf to the bottom and everything in between! What a mess to clean up!

The contractors came out and repaired the window in the guest room/office. They found NO MOLD in the walls which was a godsend. So tomorrow I will hang up the apron and put on the contstruction belt, time to empty the room and rip out the carpet and pad!

No comments: